Walnut Creek EnclaveView All Communities
Real Estate Statistics
Walnut Creek Enclave is a new community in Northeast Austin. Located near I-35 and SH 45 this 96 home community is a hidden gem. Walnut Creek Enclave features greenbelts and a beautiful view, swimming pool and hiking trails. Featuring new home construction by D.R. Horton these are quick move in homes priced from the mid $270’s. Construction is expected to be finished on all units by July 2016, a full list of available properties can be found at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to visit the community make sure to contact your Stanberry Agent today. Homes that have not been built yet will be eligible for picking minor details of the finish out process so don’t delay.
- Vaulted ceilings
- Two-tone paint
- Two panel smooth doors
- Ceramic Tile in entry & wet areas
- Wood Shelving in closets and linens
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Stainless steel gas range with microwave over range and dishwasher
- Garden tub with separate shower
- 3 sides masonry with fiber cement lap siding
- Covered Patio (when available)
- Bermuda sod in front, side & rear yards
- Two 30 gallon trees in front yard
- Irrigation system in front, rear & side yards.
Green Energy Saving Features
- Radiant barrier roof decking
- 14 SEER HVAC system. Dual zone AC system on two stories.
- Fast recovery 40-gallon water heater.
- Located at 11221 Sisquoc Formation View, Austin TX 78754
- Estimated 2.2416% Tax Rate
- HOA Dues (Estimated) $114 per month
- City of Austin Water, Electric, & Trash Pickup
- Atmos Energy Gas
- Manor I.S.D.
- Development Layout Video
Walnut Creek Enclave
New Search X
No listings were found matching your search criteria.