Ashley Cooper, REALTOR®
We are excited to announce that Ashley Cooper has joined her mother, Brenda Blaine, to form the Blaine|Cooper Team at Stanberry & Associates, Realtors®.
Before beginning her real estate career, Ashley was an educator in every sense of the word. With experience coaching soccer, bilingual teaching (Spanish) and working in an adult education program, Ashley offers the patience, integrity and skill set to best help navigate her clients through the intricate process of buying and selling a house. Growing up in Austin as part of a “real-estate family” gives her a special prospective and fosters an ever-growing love of this dynamic and vibrant city that she calls home.
Some fun facts about Ashley include:
- She plays what her teammates lovingly call “old lady” soccer.
- The fact that her daughter’s first word was “da-da” doesn’t bother her at all.
- She has a healthy obsession with her two beagles and two cats.
- Despite her fear of bugs, she raises Monarch caterpillars in her backyard every spring.
- By the age of 7, she could readily tell you if it was a buyer’s or seller’s market.